Meet our team at Sky Rebels and enjoy the best Gran Canaria excursions and our unique experiences.
So, are you interested in discovering the most beautiful places in Gran Canaria?: Then you have to book our private tours without commercial stops. With local guides and including meal at the Biosphere reserve.
All our excursions and activities are private, with a maximum of six guests.
Without a doubt, the best things to do in gran canaria are provided by the best team: Sky Rebels
Enjoy the best experiences in Gran Canaria
Essential points on Gran Canaria excursions
There are several points that you should not miss when you plan your Gran Canaria excursion. Some of them are:
- Roque Nublo: the symbol of Gran Canaria which is a “must” place. You can not tell that you have been to this island if you didn’t visit this place.
- Pico de las Nieves: the highest point in the island, from which you will be able to take a 360º view of Gran Canaria, and some other islands!
- Maspalomas Dunes: the most iconic natural beach, a natural reservation that will catch you with its magic colors.
- Puerto de Mogan: this resort built in the 80’s preserves some of the essence of the old fishermen villages.
- Las Palmas, the capital city and its charming old town in Vegueta.
- Aguimes: and ancient town on the east side that will captivate you with its sculptures and kraft shops!
- Artenara: the authentic country of caves in Gran Canaria.
- The volcanic landscapes: Although it seems that they are not there, there are countless craters and volcanic landscapes in Gran Canaria. You just have to know how to discover them.
All of these routes can be taken on a private excursion, with local guides and discovering the real Gran Canaria, our small continent. Do you want to enjoy one of our experiences with Sky Rebels?
Roque Nublo, volcanoes and meal at the Biosphere Reserve
Highlights of Gran Canaria for groups of max 6 passengers, no commercial stops guaranteed, two local guides. Food included.
Unesco World Heritage: Artenara & Sacred mountains of Gran Canaria
Discover the history of the ancient inhabitants of Gran Canaria. No commercial stops. Food included
Customized Gran Canaria excursions
A totally customized private excursion that we will design according to your wishes and the hours that you stay in Gran Canaria.
Monday, Thursday, Saturday: Barranco de las Vacas
We will guide you to “the picture place;” but also to unexpected places off the beaten path.
Wednesday. Sunday: sugar, troglodytes and local beach
Top secret locations out of the guide, the real local life, legends and much more!
Wednesday afternoon: Puerto de Mogan & Sunset
“The Venice of Gran Canaria” is a must during your holidays. Come to discover it with us!
Tuesday, Friday: Hiking to Barranco de los Cernicalos
One of the most beutiful hiking routes in Gran Canaria. Come to discover amazing waterfalls and th rainforest!
Private Excursions Gran Canaria
Discover the highlights and hidden secrets of this “small continent” with our Gram Canaria excursions
At Sky Rebels, we are committed to a model of tourism that minimises the impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate income and employment for local people.
Our Gran Canaria excursions
- You will be accompanied by two local guides who will show you this island in a unique way.
- You will live a 360º experience that includes knowledge, fun, food, music, traditions, magic and much more.
- Private groups: an average of 6 passengers per day which allows us to have a personal treatment with all of you.
- Highlights and hidden secrets: we will show you not only all the “must-see” places of Gran Canaria, but also our hidden corners.
- No commercial stops: our main goal is to make you discover the real Gran Canaria, far away from the tourist shops and markets where you could not get to know the essence of the island.
- Our gastronomy: Do you want to spend a day like a local? If so, this includes a real Canarian meal. We love to go out and share time, food and celebration with family and friends; you will discover how important it is to us! That’s why we offer you the best excursions in Gran Canaria.
Enjoy a unique experience in Gran Canaria with our paratrike / paramotor / motorised paragliding flights.
Paratrike, paramotor, powered paragliding in Maspalomas (an alternative to our excursions in Gran Canaria)
We are the only company on the island that meets all the legal requirements to carry out this activity. In addition, we have been doing this activity for more than five years and with all the guarantees.
We have our own private airfield located in Maspalomas; That is why we can provide you with top quality services.
Our pilot has 23 years of experience. Not only does he paraglide, he is also a commercial pilot with all licenses.
We comply with all safety regulations to carry out this activity, which includes accident and civil liability insurance, security equipment and communications. We receive the Certificate of Excellence from Tripadvisor every year, considering ourselves one of the best things to do in Gran Canaria.
Inés and Juanjo
Why should you choose our excursions in Gran Canaria?
There are dozens of things to do in Gran Canaria; so you don’t have to spend your entire holiday in one place – Gran Canaria has plenty to offer if you’re willing to venture out and explore. Take a day trip to one of the island’s many highlights, such as the sandy beaches of Maspalomas, the bustling capital of Las Palmas or the spectacular volcanic landscapes of the north. With so much to see and do, you are sure to have a memorable holiday.
Gran Canaria is a popular tourist destination for those looking for a sunny getaway. The island offers many activities for visitors, making it the perfect place for a day trip. Visitors can enjoy the island’s beaches, swim in the ocean or explore the island’s many hiking trails. The island also has a number of cultural attractions, including the Museum of Contemporary Art and the Museum of Gran Canaria. With so much to see and do, Gran Canaria is the perfect place for a day trip.
Private Gran Canaria excursionsare an amazing way to discover this beautiful island. You will have your own personal guide who will show you the best sights and attractions, as well as hidden gems you would never find on your own. It’s a great way to get to know the island and its culture, and it’s an experience you’ll never forget.