Terms and conditions
Credit card payments in favor of Juan José Samaniego Guerra are collected by TREKKSOFT AG, Hauptstrasse 15, 3800 Matten, Switzerland ("TREKKSOFT"). TREKKSOFT will appear as SKY REBELS on your credit card statement. The domain where you enter and process your payment is owned and operated by TREKKSOFT.
Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for all inquiries regarding your credit card payments and chargebacks.
Mª Inés Armero Valera
C/ Secundino Delgado, ed. Jovimar, 11, 39
Maspalomas – Las Palmas – España
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
- Sky Rebels is an active tourism company dedicated to offering two-seater paragliding services with mechanical traction and with the support of a trike (paratrike); as well as guided tours in private transport and hiking.
- All our activities will have a duration and route previously agreed with the client according to the list of services and prices that we offer; However, in case of requesting other types of services, the route, duration and cost of the service will be previously agreed with the client.
- The payment of the activity will always be made in advance before the realization of the same. This will also apply to any other contracted service.
- All clients who access our activities will be previously informed of the most common risks to which they are exposed with the practice of the same, and must sign the information and authorization sheet for the activity, in which they declare to receive that information.
- The client must, at all times during the performance of the activity, comply with the instructions of the staff of Sky Rebels and comply with the security protocols that they establish. In case of non-compliance, Sky Rebels will not be responsible for any accidents that may occur.
- Unless expressly indicated otherwise, the price of each activity includes all the services specified in the corresponding list.
- Companions: Unless expressly indicated otherwise, no companions are allowed.
- All our prices have IGIC 7% included.
- Meteorological conditions: the performance of the activity is subject to adequate weather conditions. Before carrying out the activity, our Operations Director will review the weather report and the environmental conditions in the take-off area to give the approval. Sky Rebels reserves the right to modify the route in case of adverse weather conditions. In case of adverse weather conditions in the planned area of takeoff and flight activity will be suspended until the weather improves. In any case, the money will be refunded to the client if the activity is not completed due to weather conditions.
- The weight limit to perform this activity is between 30 kg and 100 kg. No refunds will be made in case of exceeding the weight limit
- If the client shows symptoms of drunkenness or being under the effect of drugs, the activity will be canceled without right of refund
- Pregnancy: This activity is restricted for pregnant women
- Disparadity: this activity can be performed by people with physical and sensory disabilities (except in the case of tetraplegia or hemiplegia) and mild mental disability. In this case Sky Rebels will not be responsible for the transfer of the client to the take-off area. The client must come with a companion that assists him during the phases previous and after the flight, without additional cost.
- This activity is not recommended for people with heart problems
- Minors: minors must have permission from their parent or legal guardian, and must be accompanied by an adult at the time of the activity
- In case of deliberate delay on the part of the participant, Sky Rebels may cut the duration of the activity.
- The company reserves the right to cancel the activity due to technical or meteorological reasons. In this case the amount paid will be paid.
- If the client cancels the activity more than 48 hours in advance, the amount paid will be paid, except for 10% per passenger for management expenses.
- If the client cancels the activity less than 48 hours in advance, no payment will be made.
- In any of the following cases, Sky Rebels will reimburse the client:
- Exceeding the weight limit
- That the client is in a state of intoxication or under the effects of drugs
- That the activity be canceled due to deliberate delay of the client or due to his not attending the activity